Monday, March 1, 2010

March-ing along.

Happy March. :) Pardon the pun in the title.  I almost wrote March Hair and did a post on how I wish I had long hair again and could do all those lovely long braids like in the fashion shows.  Sigh... if only I hadn't chopped it all off.

BUT... I saw this picture on the right here on Apartment Therapy awhile ago, and vowed to do it when I need to decorate a wall.  (And when my boyfriend isn't living with me, because I already checked--he doesn't approve.)

But doesn't it look cool?? Maybe in real life it would look hokey, I'm not sure yet... It's just fake flowers taped to a wall, but I love the color, the variety, and the three dimensionality of it.

If I ever do it I'll post pictures.

In recent news I really want to do a drive up the coast, and visit Washington and Oregon.  I want to go to Seattle, and Portland, and Eugene, and all those cool Northwest areas.  I think it would be fun.  The picture on the right totally inspires me.  The dampness, the mist, the water.  It just seems so quiet.  I want to go there.

I searched "Sydney" on weheartit and found this really cool picture though.  Isn't that neat!  I'll have to find that zoo-like place when I get there.

So excited.

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment