Friday, February 26, 2010

Mary Mary Quite Contrary....

(picture from weheartit)
I mentioned a few days ago that I was hoping to plant my tulips on Monday. Well I was able to plant them and they seem to be flourishing! (Despite the slightly gloomy and drizzly days we had.) I took some pictures of them today, so I hope you enjoy!










Aren't they lovely? It's ironic, I very much enjoy rigid-type flowers, like tulips and daffodils and such. But I still think my favorite flower is a peonies. I should really do more research on flowers, they're so interesting.


In other news I've been watching Emma on Masterpiece Theatre, it's absolutely lovely. You can watch it all online here, until March 9. I can't wait for the BBC or Masterpiece Theatre to remake all the Harry Potter films, and have them actually coincide with the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment