Friday, February 5, 2010

Inspirational Photo Friday : Snowed In

Todays photography inspiration is all snowed in. A phenomena I have never myself experienced (though I hoped for it all the time the winter I lived in DC). But it's raining again here, once again proving Albert Hammond incorrect. But for those of you experience so called "Snowmaggedon" or "Snowpocalypse 2010" or whatever it is on the East Coast, here are some images to remind you that the snow is beautiful, blanketing the world in a down comforter of crystallized water. (It's easy for me to say this because I'm not the one who has to trudge through it to work, or drive in it.)





{ all photos from weheartit }

It did actually snow once where I grew up in Northern California. Keep in mind where I lived was close to San Francisco, we aren't talking like Yosemite Northern California, where snow isn't as rare. Here's the only proof I have:
Dot & I in our Santa hats, and me in my LL Bean (or maybe Lands End) Christmas fleecy on the deck, with snowflakes coming down! (Which of course melted soon after landing...) but it still counts!

No comments:

Post a Comment