Friday, February 26, 2010

Inspirational Photo Friday : Butterflies & Flowers & Beauty, oh my!


Today's inspirational photos all come from the lovely pages of "L'archives d'une couple amoreux" (sidebar: didn't know what tumblr was til now! I'd heard of it but I think I always associated it with flickr. oops!) It's a bit like weheartit because I've seen pics on the site that I recognize from The Cherry Blossom Girl and other sites. But they have a lovely collection. I actually found the site because I saw this illustration to the right on weheartit, and wanted to know where it was from.

So here are the beautiful photos I handpicked off their site.

All the butterfly ones remind me of "Bright Star", which I just watched the other day. So lovely! Oh to live in the English countryside and catch beautiful butterflies all day long.
These are poesy's right? They're absolutely beautiful.

Je manque Paris beaucoup.




So that's it for now, have an enchanting weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment