Thursday, February 18, 2010

Rainbow of Baker's Twine

You know baker's twine? That lovely red and white twine that bakeries wrap around a nice big box of cupcakes of cookies?
Of course there are plenty of other uses for it, here is one that I thought was adorable:

+

all of those above photos come from Style Notes, a blog which is a new addition to my blog reader as of... now.

So needless to say Baker's Twine is lovely, and a beautiful addition to just about anything, be they a box of sweets or a save the date. I recently bought myself by own Baker's Twine but in the most mouth watering color of teal ever. It makes me want to dive into a well temperatured pool and frolic around for a bit. My beautiful twine is from the company Divine Twine, which also has Orange (reminds me of a cream-cicle! also mouth-watering....), Green Apple, Licorice, and Lemon (see picture). I'm thinking about getting myself some Green Apple. Each roll has 240 yards! Definitely worth way more than the $15 they're charging. I love it!

I made a care package for a friend who moved to Colorado, and it gave me a chance to break out my baker's twine, which I though paired very nicely with the brown packaging paper I have. The vintagey looking labels went nicely too I thought, though my child-like Sharpie writing sort of takes away from the whole thing.


Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment