Friday, February 19, 2010

How beautiful is this room?
I love the use of wooden wine cases as tables. I have one that I snagged from my parents, but it's just holding all my craft supplies. I was going to drill holes in it and put it on the back of my bike, but I wanted to wait for the rainy winter to pass, and now my crafts have moved in, and I'm moving in 4 months, so I don't really think it's worth it anymore. But as a little table for a cake stand, I could do that! I wonder if I could weasel any more out of my parents next time I'm in town. When I lived on Catalina Island we used to use all those plastic milk crates from the general store for EVERYTHING. Side tables in our rooms, bookcases, chairs, tables, you name it we used a crate as it. (Remember I mentioned I was going to use the wooden wine box for the back of my bike... guess what's actually there now... a plastic milk crate.) Well that picture is from Cut Magazine, although I can't find where. (My German is sort of... non-existent. It is German on that site right?) I saw it through Cup of Jo.


And here is an absolutely STUNNING purse (pictured left). For you know, way more money than I have. It's by Nancy Bird, and they have tons of other gorgeous purses. I
could spend a fortune there!


And the whole reason I started this post
was to tell you that I
have some new pieces hitting the Etsy store in the coming days. These necklaces were all inspired by The Secret Garden, which is evidenced in the darling vintaged brass key. I hope you like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment