Tuesday, March 2, 2010

New Banner!

Isn't it lovely?  I put my photoshop skills to work on that one.  Lots of layers, and blending of layers and merging of layers.... I'm quite proud.  All the new jewelry I've added to the shop has had a solid color background, so I though it was time to add some color to the banner as well.  It's not quite as bright as I was hoping for but I liked the way it turned out.

I finished "Reading Lolita in Tehran" last week, so now I've moved onto "Franny and Zooey" by the late, great J.D. Salinger.  It's actually my first Salinger.  (I know! *GASP* You're probably thinking "how did she make it through life sans Salinger??" Can't tel you how, but I did.  Don't worry though, I'm making up for it now.)  Next will either be "Catcher in the Rye" or "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland", not quite sure.  But I'm loving the ride.

Now to actually do some Photoshop homework...
(photo from weheartit)

No comments:

Post a Comment