Thursday, March 18, 2010

Awesome Screensaver!

So I was perusing over Design*Sponge today and saw a cute little before and after of these people who redid this desk area and a shelving unit.  They took both pieces from total 70's drab to modern (with a slight throwback) fab.  Here's the before and after of the desk, just so you have an idea:  (The shelving unit redo was way better in my opinion, check out that second link to see it.)
But you want to know what I took away from these pictures?  "That is a fantastic screensaver!"  (I wasn't really feeling the hexagonal drawer pulls...)  Sure enough I wasn't the only person who thought so!  Buried in the comments for the post was both someone asking about it, and someone telling us where we could find it!  I love when that happens. :)  I quickly scurried over, downloaded it, and then spent awhile figuring out if I was doing it wrong and if it would work on my mac. Luckily it does and I eventually realized what I was doing wrong!  Now I have a darling screensaver whenever I neglect my computer for a few minutes.Here's an image of what the clock looks like, see the little AM and PM that move? and the tiles really flip over, it's pretty cool. Here's the link to the website, and it's the one on the far left, "FLIQLO".
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment