Sunday, March 14, 2010

Wedding: Eunice & Daniel

Sorry I've been MIA for the past week.  I went up to beautiful Northern California for jury duty, and for some reason could not get on the wireless at my parents house.  But I'm back, and in action!
Once I get the pics on my computer I'll post them, but the 6 hour/383 mile drive was absolutely beautiful.  Because of all the rain there was grass where everything is usually dead.  I saw sheep, and cows, and donkeys.  It looked a lot like Scotland meets Middle Earth in some of the really hilly areas.  Needless to say I was bummed I had to drive the whole time and couldn't capture my surroundings in all their glory.  (And as you'll see from the pics when I finally get them up, I attempted to capture, but they're all a bit blurry. C'est domage.) The one time I stopped for gas on the drive up I actually tried to go on this dirt road I'd seen from the highway to get some cool mountain shots, but there were all these scary signs about it being a private road so I left.

I really want to share this amazingly beautiful and FUN looking wedding with you. It's the wedding of Eunice & Daniel and it's got this awesome circus vibe to it, without seeming cheesy.  Like more carnavale than circus I guess.  I've seen posts of it on multiple blogs, but I recommend reading the entry on 100layercake to get the whole story and more pictures.  It's absolutely gorgeous!  (ps: All my pics are from 100layercake.)  The whole wedding paraded over to the wedding site with those awesome cut up animals on sticks, there were parasols provided to help keep the sun off, and at the reception after there were crowns and a cool drink called "marital bliss".  All in all it just seems like a SUPER fun time, which is what a wedding should be: a fun celebration of the joy that is the love two people have for each other, as well as the love of their family and friends.




 That's all the photos I'll post, but there are more on 100layercake, and TONS on marthastewart, I recommend checking both out, this wedding is just fantastic.
Have a good Sunday night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment