Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Wedding: Gorgeous Nature-y Napa

I saw this beautiful wedding on the blog Style Me Pretty. She has two posts on this wedding here and here, take a look! The wedding was held in Napa Valley in close-to-my-heart Northern California, and had an excellent balance of outdoorsiness as well as classic beauty. The pictures below seriously do not do the wedding justice (I can't make them any bigger, huge bummer), so be sure to check out the links above for the real deal.




(all the pictures are from Style Me Pretty)
I love that picture in this last grouping where he's kissing her on the forehead afterwords. So adorable.

Have a good night. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi there I am so delighted I found your website, I really found you by accident,
    while I was searching on Bing for something else, Anyways I
    am here now and would just like to say many thanks for a incredible
    post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the
    theme/design), I don't have time to browse it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more, Please do keep up the superb work.

    Visit my site - Premium Cardsharing

    ReplyDelete