Sunday, January 24, 2010

Art : supercoolspyclub

So I saw supercoolspyclub's awesome artwork through the blog "Share Some Candy". Supercoolspyclub is the work of talented art school graduate Jared Andrew Schorr. Not only can he draw, but he also makes REALLY neat pieces of art based on cut paper. Like this sweet "Mix Tape" to the right. Going through his work I wanted to post all of them, because they are so cool. Alas I could not so here are just a few for your enjoyment.







That last one is actually a picture from his Etsy of a super cute paper cut of Love Bugs! Such a great idea. I love how their feelers come together to make a heart. It comes in a shadow frame and everything. Also on his Etsy you can buy that cute little lady with the bird in her hair, and it's a pocket mirror! Oh so handy. I'm really thinking about getting it...
If Etsy isn't your thing be sure to check out his website www.jaredandrewschorr.com to see just how supremely talented he is.
That's all for now! I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment