Monday, November 9, 2009

Love: Stacking Rings

I am borderline obsessed with stacking rings. Perhaps because these are one of the things in the world of jewelry that I simply cannot make for myself. (I've looked in to it... I would need so many supplies and a workspace and such that it's just not feasible right now.) As such rings are one of the things I covet most when looking at other peoples shops. Here are some of the beauties I've found on Etsy. I hope you will find them as amazing as I do.

Colorful Rings - $36



Set of Three Wave Rings - $36

Pebble Stack-Recycled Silver - $198

Reycled Silver Textured Ring Squared - $20 (per single ring)

And this last one I actually own. It's brilliant, I always get tons of complements when I wear it. It's made by Pauper's Bounty.

That last one isn't a typical stacking ring, but I think it would look lovely sandwiched between to thin sterling silver bands. Just a thought.

Anyways, there are some beautiful things for you. Enjoy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment