Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Eco-Friendly Home

I realized recently that I love eco-friendly houses. This dawned on me as I watched The Ballad of Jack and Rose and realized I really really really wanted their house. Unfortunately I couldn't find any pictures online of the house from the movie. (Seriously odd, coolest house ever, and the movie sort of highlighted it, I don't know why I can't find more online.) The movie is rather interesting. Camilla Bella gets her hair cut like mine in it, which was kinda sweet.

But the point was, in my search I found another SUPER COOL eco-friendly house that this couple with 2 kids (a toddler and an infant) built in the woodlands of Wales. For even more information here's a link to their website. And check out the "similar buildings" link, for even more eco-friendly house goodness! With 2,000 pounds a very little other collateral they built the house in four months! So amazing.
Here are the beautiful pictures:





Someday I will have to resolve my inner conflict between living in the woods in an eco-friendly house and my fear of living in the woods, and my love of cities.

No comments:

Post a Comment